Monday, February 23, 2015

MY AWESOME LIFE

Hey Peuorples!That's my new word for people! Well, actually, that the word people for Strong Bad, but you probably don't know strong bad unless you know about Homestar runner! So anyway! I got a haircut and I am now 9 years old! SO EXCITING. I have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! So anyway, back to what I was saying. I am now 9 years old and I have had some dramas along the way. For one thing, I sort of developed a friendship with this kid in my grade called Moira Cuizon (Cu-wee-zon). But then she started leaving me out of games and giving her other friends super cool powers, access, and abilities and I just got one lame power. :( wah. So yeah. 

 I just can't believe things are happening so fast I can't figure out what's going on. Moving on, I watched the Oscar last night and it was SO COOL. I saw the actor of Bruce Banner (The Hulk) on T.V. and not just acting! Also, that new-ish movie, Big Hero 6, WON ONE OF THE OSCARS!! I was amazing!  

2 comments:

  1. I know who Home Star runner is! All the Ladies and mens, they know everything looks better with a fish eye lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who Home Star runner is! All the Ladies and mens, they know everything looks better with a fish eye lens.

    ReplyDelete