Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mean moms

  Hey.Guess what?My mom says I have to go to bed early.And it's Saturday!I'd rather be staying up all night playing video games.I mean,what does my mom think I am,her servant?!Well,she does boss me around sometimes,so...Ugh!Why am I just lying here on the living room floor typing posts when I could be playing monster high games!?So goodbye!:-)Why do moms have to be so bossy all the time!? I kinda dislike my mom. Not really hate her but,dislike her.Not hat much.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the bossy moms? I play Minecraft and my mom also lets me write blog posts but sometimes won't let me play. Love your blog!

    See my post about my mom and Minecraft here:
    http://imhowindycity.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/new-years-eve-resolution/

    - Robo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are kinda bossy because we love you
    ~Emily's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aislin, how are you enjoying your new home? Is your bossy grandmother helping you keep your room clean?
    I hope you are enjoying your new home and with a back yard.

    ReplyDelete